Contract terms and condition
The lessee needs to read and agree to these terms and conditions before renting a
motorcycle. The terms and conditions govern the rights and obligations of the lessee, acustomer, when using the products/services provided by Motorcycle Vietnam Co., LTD.
1.1.Lessor (referred to as the Party A): Motorcycle Vietnam Limited Company
1.2.Lessee (referred to as the Party B): Customers using motorcycle rental
2. Responsibilities of Parties A and B
2.1 Responsibilities of Party A
- Party A must provide Party B with a motorcycle as required and a copy of the motorcycle registration certificate.
- Party A must ensure that the motorcycle is in good condition.
- On return of the motorcycle ingood condition to Party A, Party A will refund the full deposit to Party B.
2.2 Responsibilities of Party B
- Distance control: (Distance limit per day: 70 km/day for local cities; 200 km/day beyond city limits)
- Extras: If distance limit is exceeded, costs will be incurred: 1 US dollar per 10 km.
- Full payment is required upon signing this contract. If unforeseen circumstances occur during the rental period that require expenditure by Party A, Party B must reimburse Party A
- Party B must maintain and keep the vehicle in the same condition as on the date of rental and compensate for any damage or loss in accordance with the value of the part or parts determined by the manufacturer
- Party B must use prescribed types of fuels.
- Party B must not dismantle any of the vehicle’s parts without the agreement of Party A. If anything is found to have been
dismantled by Party A, Party B will have to pay twice that part’s value.
- If Party B has an accident, breakdown or any problems while driving, Party B has to inform Party A immediately. Party B must also co-operate with Party A to solve any problems as quickly as possible.
Party B must not try to solve any problems alone, including authorizing the repair of the motorcycle, without consulting
Party A. Party B must pay all costs relating to the repair of the motorcycle and any other related expenses incurred by
- If Party B causes any damage to the vehicle’s tyres, party B is liable for all repair costs. This charge is negotiable.
- Party B do not allow drive bike to special routes where required local guide. Incase Party B request support from Party A, Party B has to
pay for all related fee.
- While the motorcycle is unusable through Party B’s negligence, Party B must continue to pay the full amount of the rental cost.
- If the motorcycle is held by the authorities, Party B must take responsibility. If Party A helps resolve any financial problems
arising, Party B has to pay fees incurred based on a mutually agreed upon amount.
- Party B is only allowed to drive or lets someone else drive the rented motorcycle if Party B, or his/her co-driver, must also comply with all current Vietnamese laws.
- In case of accident, party B must remain at the scene and give first aid if
anyone is injured. The authorities and Party A must be informed immediately. If Party B is at fault, Party B must be responsible under Vietnamese law and provide full compensation for any damage to Party A. Party B must also pay for all damage to Party A’s property, including body protection accessories.
- The deposit will not be refunded if Party B cancels his/her contract, irrespective of reasons. If Party B has provided his/her passport or another document in lieu of a full deposit, the passport or other document will only be returned if Party B and Party A reach a mutually agreed upon amount that will compensate Party A.
- If Party B cannot compensate Party A for expenses incurred, the deposit will be retained by Party A.
NB: You need travel insurance that covers loss and theft. This policy should have been bought by you in your country
of origin. MotorVina Travel cannot and will not accept responsibility for the damage, loss and/or theft of your belongings in this country.
3. Further details
3.1 Party B is not allowed to:
- Use the motorcycle to transport forbidden goods or to break Vietnamese law. The motorcycle also cannot be mortgaged.
3.2 The rights of Party A:
- Party A may inform the police if Party B intentionally
does not contact Party A.
- Party A can unilaterally terminate Party B’s contract if Party B does not comply with the above-mentioned stipulations.
3.3 Territorial limits and settlement bodies:
The appropriate authorities in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam are the authorities that are part of the Vietnamese government system. This contract is only applicable in Vietnam.
3.4 Laws apply according to:
The Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
4. Requirements for both parties
While under contractual obligations, both parties must inform each other about any problems. If a problem cannot be resolved satisfactorily, the authorities where Party A's head office is located will be called upon to resolve the issue.
This contract is valid from the contract date to the return date. After 3 days the contract will be declared null and void.The original of
this contract will be kept at the office of Party A and a photocopy will be provided to Party B.
By ticking the box below, Party B confirms that they have read, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in this Contract Terms and Conditions.