Firstly you should know some functions and how to using some parts of bike such as horn, tire, front brake, rear brake, mirrors, throttle.. There are some steps to help you ride bike easier: Make sure you wear helmets...
- You can leave your motorbike ANYWHERE you like in Vietnam without sending it back (Hanoi, Phong Nha, Dong Hoi, Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An, Quy Nhon, Pleiku, Nha Trang, Da Lat, Mui Ne, and HCMC).
- Your big bags will be sent to your destination.
- More choices: Honda XR, Yamaha XTZ, Suzuki GZ, Honda Master, Minsk, Automatic, Semi-automatic bike…
- Free detailed maps.
- English speaking support 24×7.
- Safer travelling with the protection we provide: knee and elbow protection, good quality gloves, high quality Western-standard helmets and GoPro camera.
- All the engine and technical problems are guaranteed to be supported completely
- English speaking, friendly, experienced and enthusiastic tour guide team
What’s Top Gear
Free Top Gear Maps
Please be careful with some places trying to be impostors by taking our false name like "motorbikevina" "vinamotor".,etc or even using our brand name without our permission to deceive travellers. They are "Google backpackers hostel", "Allez boo", "Thanh Xuan Hotel", "Crazy Buffalo"( same owner, all on Tran Cao Van st, Hue city), other ones like "Ngoc Hung Backpackers", "Bich motorbike" "Thanh Tu travel" and "Hue motorbike rental - owner by Mr Tien". You should also be careful with motorbike rental name "GEM" or "Khoa motorbike" at Hoi An. We are MotorVina, Please notice to avoid mistaking!!